Next Step Dance
DANCE TEAM CAMP
JULY 16-17-18, 2021
Dance Team Camp is for all dancers on local High School and Middle School teams.
Interested in joining a local dance team?
Join us for these jam-packed 3 fun-filled days to check it out!
All dancers grades 6-12 are welcome!
Below you will find the following information:
- Registration & Payment
- Release Form (T-shirt size must be submitted by July 5th in order to receive a FREE shirt!)
- What to Wear/Bring
General Camp Information
Emerald Square Dance Center/Next Step Dance
2095 Yolanda Ave. Springfield, OR 97477
Parking and drop-off in the front of the building.
Camp is closed to spectators.
Registrations accepted until 9AM on July 16th.
* Register on or before July 5th to receive a FREE camp shirt!
What to Wear & Bring
Modest Dance Clothing (Please keep your buns, belly, and chest covered at all times).
- No crop tops or sports bras only.
- No short shorts with buns peaking out
- No low cut tank tops or t-shirts
- No slashes or cut outs in clothing revealing the buns, belly, or chest
Dancers will need athletic shoes and dance shoes (ballet, jazz, lyrical, etc.)
Hair should be pulled up and back out of the face
No jewelry other than what cannot be removed
No gum or candy in mouth while dancing or in class
Masks are optional
- Water bottle (or two) clearly marked.
- Sack lunch
- Any personal essential items.
- Please keep all items in a bag.
- Leave all valuables at home. We cannot be responsible for your items during camp.