Junior Camp Info
We are excited to Dance with you @ Junior Camp!
AUGUST 23-24-25 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday), 2021
Create a secure account to register and pay online now!
Click the PURPLE button!
Next Step Dance
2095 Yolanda Ave.
Springfield, OR 97477
Parking & Entrance:
Please park and enter/exit from the BACK of the building.
This camp will be held in the studio.
Check in anytime between 2:15 - 2:29 PM
Camp: 2:30 - 4:30 PM
Check your dancer in and then return to see their "performance"
We will "perform" the routine we learn that day at 4:20 PM
What to Wear:
- Dance clothing/PE clothing = shorts and tank top works great!
* Please no crop tops or sports bras only. Please dress in modest dance attire that covers your buns, belly, and chest!
- Athletic shoes or dance shoes please!
- Hair up and back out of face and eyes (pony tail, braid, etc.)
What to Bring:
Water bottle with your name on it
What to Leave at Home:
- Toys, games, electronics, stuffed animals, etc.
- Dress up shoes/heels, jewelry that could be a major distraction or safety hazard
- Kids who are not registered/paid for the camp but will want to join in anyway
Under the new guidelines - mask wearing is required.
What to Expect:
- Warm-up and Stretch
- Technique and Skills
- Dance Routine (different combo each day)
- Take Home Treat
Day Themes & Genres:
Monday, August 23: Outer Space day. Wear your craziest space outfit (Hip Hop)
Tuesday, August 24: Wild, Wild West. Hey ya'll, come dressed up in yer country gear (Jazz)
Wednesday, August 25: Under the Sea. Summer and beach attire (keep it conservative!) (Pom)
We still have space in this camp!
Thank you for sharing this camp information with your friends!