Junior Camp Info
We are excited to Dance with you @ Junior Camp!
JULY 13-14-15, 2021
Create a secure account to register and pay online now!
Click the PURPLE button!
Next Step Dance
2095 Yolanda Ave.
Springfield, OR 97477
Parking & Entrance:
Please park and enter/exit from the FRONT of the building.
Check in anytime between 11:15 AM - 11:29 AM
Camp: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Check your dancer in and then return to see their "performance"
We will "perform" the routine we learn that day at 1:20 PM
What to Wear:
- Dance clothing/PE clothing = shorts and tank top works great!
* Please no crop tops or sports bras only. Please dress in modest dance attire that covers your buns, belly, and chest!
- Athletic shoes or dance shoes please!
- Hair up and back out of face and eyes (pony tail, braid, etc.)
What to Bring:
Water bottle with your name on it
What to Leave at Home:
- Toys, games, electronics, stuffed animals, etc.
- Dress up shoes/heels, jewelry that could be a major distraction or safety hazard
- Kids who are not registered/paid for the camp but will want to join in anyway
Under the new guidelines - mask wearing is optional.
What to Expect:
- Warm-up and Stretch
- Technique and Skills
- Dance Routine (different combo each day)
- Take Home Treat
Day Themes & Genres:
Tuesday: Pajama Day! Wear your pjs to dance camp (be sure you follow the "what to wear" guidelines.
Tuesday is POM!
Wednesday: Crazy Hair Day! Show up in your craziest hair do!
Wednesday is JAZZ!
Thursday: Backwards Day! Wear your clothing backwards!
Thursday is HIP HOP!
We still have space in this camp!
Thank you for sharing this camp information with your friends!